Medford, Mass.-- Despite a strong first half for the Lynx, Suffolk University kept the home team winless in a dominating second half for the 88-57 non-conference victory. The win give the Rams an even 4-4 slate on the season while the Lesley slides to 0-7.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- The Rams opened the game on a 10-2 run spear headed by back to back three's from George Grillaskis and Thomas Duffy.
- Chase Howard got the Lynx within four, before the Rams doubled their lead 12-6.
- Joey Martin hit a big shot from downtown to get within three points.
- Suffolk went on an 8-2 run to extend their lead by nine, but the Lynx clawed away at the scoreboard sparked by a Treyvon Trent trey to make in 20-19.
- Michael Hagopian shot three 3-pointers in four possessions to give the Rams a 31-23 lead and force Lesley timeout. The Rams outscore Lesley 7-2 the remainder of the half to take a 13 points advantage, 38-25 into the break.
- The Rams opened the second half on a 14-4 run to jump to a 54-32 lead and cruised to an 88-57 victory.
- Brendan Mulson had a big second half scoring 20 of his total 30 points and sinking 4-5 from long range. Grillaskis had 21 points for the Rams in the win.
- Howard led the Lynx with 23 points in the loss, while Trent and Martin had 13 apiece.
- Suffolk outscored the Lynx from 3-point range going 16-37 to Lesley's 5-19.
Lesley is back on their NECC Conference slate when they host Dean College on Saturday December 8th at 1:30pm.