NASHUA, NH. -- The Lesley men's basketball team fell to non-conference opponent Rivier College on Sunday afternoon 93-82. The Lynx fall to 0-2 on the season, while the Raiders advance to 1-1.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- It was a tale of two halves again for the Lynx, as they led for much of the first half and eventually fell behind by twenty points in the second half.
- Chase Howard and Kostas Tatsis led the way for Lesley again. Howard continued his hot start to the season, netting 28 points to go along with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 5 steals, and two blocks. Tatsis followed up his great Lynx debut with another solid performance with 20 points and 8 rebounds.
- Rivier grabbed a four point lead to close out the first half and then got scorching hot in the second. Issaiah Chappell scored 16 second half points for the Raiders and Nikolas Pignone had nine points on three of four shooting from three off the bench.
- The Raiders shot 62% in the second half, compared to only 45.5% for Lesley. Tatsis did his best to keep the Lynx in the game with fifteen second half points and they eventually narrowed the lead to ten, but Rivier was too far gone after their hot streak.
- The Lynx got almost everything from their starters and only seven points came off the bench. Freshman Dominik Herrmann continued making good progress in his first collegiate outings, following up a six point performance last game with a five pointer against the Raiders.
- The Raiders bench scord 36 of their 93 points, which was the biggest advantage for them over the Lynx.
The Lynx hit the court again on Tuesday November 12th when they travel to Albertus Magnus College for a 7 PM tip-off.