NEW HAVEN, CT. -- The Lesley men's basketball team were overwhelmed by non-conference opponent Albertus Magnus on Tuesday night 125-71. The Lynx drop to 0-3 on the season, while the Falcons move to 2-1.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Turnovers were an issue for the Lynx in the game, as they handed the ball to the Falcons 39 times.
- Chase Howard scored 20 points on the night for his third straigh game with at least 20. Howard's points per game now rests at an NECC-leading 24.7. He also added three rebounds on the night.
- The DeBoise brothers were sparks off the bench for Lesley. John scored ten points in fourteen minutes, while James scored twelve in eleven minutes. James added four rebounds and four assists.
- The Falcons got points from almost every single player who saw the court. Jahmerikah Green-Younger and Tyreek Perkins each had eighteen for Albertus Magnus, while Isaiah Lewis scored fourteen off the bench.
- The Lynx still struggled from three, going 7 for 29 on the night to drop their team three-point percentage to 23.8% so far this season.
- Lesley actually outrebounded the Falcons, led by Kostas Tatsis with nine and freshmen Dominik Herrmann and Scott Barlow with six each. The Falcons did a good portion of their damage off of turnovers, as they scored 48 points off of the Lynx's 39 turnovers.
The Lynx hope to rebound and grab their first win against Emmanuel College on Friday November 15th at 5:30 PM.