BOSTON, MA. -- The Lesley men's basketball team dropped their fifth straight at the Emmanuel Tip-Off Classic with a 105-66 loss to Endicott College. The Lynx fall to 0-5 on the season, while the Gulls move to 2-1.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Treyvon Trent had his best game of the season for the Lynx, scoring 20 points on 8 of 12 shooting along with six reboudns and three assists. Trent was four of eight from three on the night.
- The Lynx had one of their better three point shooting nights, shooting 44.4% on the night. The big mark agains them was again turnovers, as Endicott scored 39 points off of Lesley's 31 turnovers.
- Endicott had five players score in double digits, led by Matt McDevitt with 17. They shot 47.9% on the night, compared to Lesley's 38.5%, and shot twenty free throws, compared to Lesley's nine.
- Kostas Tatsis led a strong rebounding effort that saw the Lynx outboard the Gulls 49 to 32. Tatsis had his second straight double-double, scoring ten points and grabbing 16 rebounds, seven of which were offensive. Tatsis jumped up to second in the NECC in rebounds per game with his average now at 9.8.
- Chase Howard had another off night, scoring only eight points and committing eleven turnovers. Howard still ranks third in the NECC in points per game with a 22.0 mark.
The Lynx host Gordon College on Tuesday November 19th at 7 PM as they still search for their first win of the season.