Boston, Mass.- The Lesley men's soccer team drew a double overtime tie against Emerson College in the 13th annual Charles River Cup. The Lynx are now 2-5-3 overall on the 2018 campaign.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Though it was a back and forth affair between Emerson and Lesley, it was the Lions who were offensively able to create more scoring chances. The Lions continued to force the issue and found their shots being saved at the last second by Lynx goalkeeper, David Crutchfield.
- Early in the first half, junior Creighton Dorfman latched onto a corner kick, which was headed towards the top corner, only to be saved.
- Andrew Medeiros had three shots for Lesley followed by two from Liam Perrine.
- David Crutchfield manned the Lesley goal for the full 110 minutes and reached double figures in stops with 13.
- Sophomore goalkeeper David Kemp stopped four shots on target within 110 minutes for the Lions.
Lesley gets back on the field Saturday when they head to Eastern Nazarene at 2:30 p.m.