QUINCY, MA. -- The Lesley Men's Soccer team dropped their third conference match of the season to the Eastern Nazarene Lions by a 4-0 score. The Lynx fall to 0-11-1 and 0-2-1 in the conference, while the Lions advance to 9-5 and 2-0 in the NECC.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Lesley held the Rams in check in the first half for the most part. The only blemish in the first forty-five was when Ibrahim Kyeyune found a wide open Sherak Ayamga in front of the net for a score. Framingham State outshot the Lynx ten to seven in the first half.
- The Rams opened the floodgates after halftime, as Gabriel Padilla scored twice in eight seconds in the 48th minute. He was assisted by Kyeyune for the first, then Framingham State stole the ball almost immediately upon resumption of play and Kunphel Sinha found Padilla for a second score.
- Kyeyune got a goal of his own in the 67th minute, off of one of Jeffson Malachie's two assists on the night.
- The Lynx found their first opportunity to score in the next minute when Ian Charles ricocheted a shot from the right side of the net off the left post and in. It went down as Charles's first goal of the season and the first of his collegiate career.
- Ayamga picked up a brace in the 73rd minute, with his second goal being assisted by Alefe Oliviera and Malachie picked up his second assist finding Nicolas Santos for the Rams's sixth and final goal in the 82nd minute.
The Lynx return to action on Saturday October 23rd for a home conference match against New England College.