Posted: Oct 16, 2021
BOSTON, MA. - The Lesley Men and Women's Cross Country teams ran in the Suffolk Invitational at Franklin Park on Saturday morning.
INSIDE THE MEET:
- Bowdoin finished at the top in the men's 8K race as five of their runners finished in the race's top ten. Maine Maritime came second with three top ten finishers.
- Zachary Spatz was the first 8K finisher for Lesley. He came in 66th with a 37:07 time. Dylan McDonald finished shortly after him with a 38:17 time.
- The women's side saw Simmons and Bowdoin tie for the top spot in the Lynx's race. Lesley finished tenth.
- Freshman Olivia Binette finished first for the Lynx and 22nd overall. Binette finished the race in 27:43.8, a 0.3 second edge over the runner behind her.
- Hannah Nangle came in next at 29:06, while Paulina Sandoval-Alvarez finished in 30:55. Katherine Graham finished at 33:26.1, Norah Ciano came in at 36:48 and Michelle Hutter finished at 38:47.2.
The Lynx race next in the NECC Championships on Tuesday October 26th at 11 AM.