MEDFORD, MA. -- The Lesley women's basketball team fell in their season opener to Anna Maria College by a score of 66-25. The Lynx fall to 0-1 on the season, while the AMCATS move to 2-2.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Anna Maria saw four players score in double digits. They were led by Sienna Johnson, who had 18, and Alexis Levels, who had 15 off the bench. Levels also added eight rebounds and three steals.
- The Lynx were led by Cassidy Wygonik, who had ten points and made four of six free throws. Lindsey Jensen had seven for the Lynx, while Tallin Goldberg and Sam Jensen each had four.
- Lesley was able to force eleven turnovers and the Jensens combined four seven steals. Levels, Johnson, and Hailey Moore each had three steals for the AMCATS.
- Allison Napoleon was tough on the offensive glass, pulling in seven of her eleven total rebounds on misses by her own team.
- Wygonik added six total rebounds for the Lynx, but the AMCATS were stronger on the boards. Levels' eight led her team, but Moore, Sierra Johnson, Gabbi Cuevas, and Franchesca Hammond each had five.
The Lynx travel to Elms College for their first conference game of the season on Saturday November 23rd at 2 PM.