MEDFORD, MA. -- The Lesley women's basketball team fell to Wentworth Institute of Technology on Tuesday night by a score of 77-26. The Lynx fall to 0-3 on the season, while the Leopards advance to 4-2.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Wentworth was led by Isabella Perez and Winnie Kenou. Perez had 13 points and Kenou had 18 points and 7 rebounds off the bench. Kenou was nine for eleven from the field.
- Sam Jensen scored a season high nine points to lead the Lynx. Jensen also added seven rebounds and was five for six from the free throw line.
- Allison Napoleon tied Jensen for the team high in rebounds with seven, while Alexandria Torres followed them with six. Kenou, Samantha Cormier, and Abriana Busbey all had seven for the Leopards.
- The Lynx struggled again from three, going three for twenty-six from beyond the arc. Hope Seasholes, Tallin Goldberg, and Lindsey Jensen each made one.
- Wentworth was able to turn Lesley's thirteen turnovers into eighteen points and added eleven second chance points off of their offensive rebounds.
After a Thanksgiving break, the Lynx host conference opponent New England College on Tuesday December 3rd at 7:30 PM.