MEDFORD, MA. -- The Lesley women's basketball team began the new year with a 68-22 loss to Becker College on Saturday afternoon. The Lynx fall to 0-6 on the season and 0-3 in NECC play, while the Hawks advance to 3-8 and 2-0 in the conference.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Dakota Jones delivered 14 points and 9 rebounds in her first action of the season. Jones was 7 for 11 from the field and added two steals in forty minutes on the afternoon.
- Lindsey Jensen added five points and six rebounds for the Lynx, along with an assist and a steal.
- All nine players scored for Becker, with Julia Campellone leading the team with twelve points off the bench and Riley Berry adding ten points.
- The Hawks got a star performance from Natasha Pacheco, who scored ten points with five assist and took over the boards with 19 total rebounds. Pacheco was in the right place at the right time all day, with eleven of her rebounds coming on the offensive glass.
- Campellone added six rebounds, while Berry had seven steals. The Hawks were able to limit the Lynx to only 34 field goal attempts and forced 33 turnovers.
The Lynx return to action on Tuesday January 7th for a home matchup with conference opponent Eastern Nazarene at 7:30 PM.