MEDFORD, MA. -- The Lesley women's basketball team fell to the Eastern Nazarene Lions by a 102-27 score on Tuesday night. The Lynx fall to 0-7 on the season and 0-4 in the conference, while the Lions advance to 8-1 and 2-0 in the conference.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Dakota Jones had her second straight game with fourteen points and nine rebounds. Jones was five for thirteen from the field and made four three throws.
- Lindsey Jensen dropped in career high eleven points for the Lynx. Jensen added two rebounds and a steal on the night.
- The Lions were in control for most of the game after the Lynx took a 2-0 lead. They shot 51% on the night and 78% from the free throw line.
- Eastern Nazarene was led by Nahatabaa Nacona, who had fourteen points off the bench along with two assists, two steals, and a rebound. Morgan Vurek had eleven points, while Money Hamilton and Sabrina Zerbey each had ten, all off the bench.
- Hamilton led the Lions in rebounds with nine, while Zerbey grabbed eight and Bailey Craig had seven. Craig also had four of Eastern Nazarene's sixteen steals.
The Lynx hit the road on Thursday January 9th for a matchup with non-conference opponent Rivier College at 7 PM.