MEDFORD, MA. – The Lesley women's basketball team fell to the Dean Bulldogs Saturday afternoon by a score of 93-51. The Lynx drop to 0-12 on the season and 0-8 in conference, while the Bulldogs improve to 4-13 and 3-6 in conference play.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- The Lynx displayed a strong first half entering the break tied with the Bulldogs 29-29.
- The Bulldogs came back strong after the half outscoring the Lynx 33-13 in the third quarter and 31-9 in the fourth quarter.
- Senior Dakota Jones once again led the way for the Lynx with 28 points, 24 rebounds and 5 blocks.
- Senior Hope Seasholes was the next highest scorer for the Lynx adding 10 points, while adding 3 steals and 2 assists. Brittley Gaan added 7 points and 8 rebounds, while Sydnie Drezek added 6 points.
- The Bulldogs were led by sophomore Makayla Rudder who set a school record by scoring 51 points. She also added 10 rebounds, six steals and shot an astonishing 22-for-36 from the field.
- Dean was able to turn Lesley's 35 turnovers into 40 points and added 28 points off of their offensive rebounds.
The Lynx hit the road for a 7:00 PM match up against conference opponent Eastern Nazarene on Tuesday February 4th.