Hooksett, N.H. - Both Lesley Men's and Women's Track & Field programs ran at the Penman Relays at Penman Stadium on Saturday afternoon on the campus of Southern New Hampshire University. The Women's team competed in six different and Men's team competed in just two events.
- In the 100 meter dash, Katelyn Andrews (Newington, CT.) finished as the fasted Lynx with a time of 14.26 for 56th place. Emma DeOliveria (Wellesley, MA.) followed in 71st place clocking at 14.81, Theresa Pereira (Hopedale, MA.) finished in 81st place (15.45).
- Andrews posted the top time for the Lynx in the 200 meter dash, posting a time of 29.58 for 73rd place. De Oliveira finished just behind with a time of 30.51 for 53rd place. Kayla Ranere (Danbury, CT.) closed out the 200 meters with a 95th place finish (30.55).
- Ranere posted a time of 1:07.04 secs in the 400 meter dash finishing in 37th.
- Meanwhile, Anne Cooper (Harvard, MA.) finished the 1500 meters in 6:38.91 to finish in 44th place.
- For the field events, Pereira finished 57th in the long jump (3.12m) and placed 42nd in the shot put, with a throw of 7.46m.
- As for the Men, Jalen Philogene (West Hartford, CT.) and Will Erwin (Scitaute, MA.) competed in the 100m dash with times of 12.89 (56th) and 19.07 (64th). Both student-athletes ran in the 200m dash, with Philogene posting 26.29 (56th) and Erwin clocking 40.92 (68th).
Lesley at back on the track Saturday, April 20, at the Tufts Sunshine Classic beginning at 10:00AM.