DARTMOUTH, MA - The Lesley Men and Women's Cross Country teams race in the UMass-Dartmouth Invitational on Saturday morning.
INSIDE THE MEET:
- St. Anselm was the leader in the women's JV 5K, picking up three top ten spots. It was a close race between them, WPI, and Coast Guard, while Lesley finished in eleventh place.
- Freshman Olivia Binette finished first for the Lynx women's team, completing the 5K in a time of 21:23.3, a three minute improvement from her last result. Binette finished in 40th overall.
- Paulina Sandoval-Alvarez finished next for the Lynx at 22:52.5. Hannah Nangle came in three second later at 22:55.8, while Katherine Graham finished at 26:52.8 and Erin Lewis ended up at 28:33.
- For the men, UMass Lowell topped the charts by taking the first eight finishing spots for the minimum 15 points.
- Zachary Spatz finished the course first for Lesley, completing the five mile run in 33:52.9. Spatz finished 116th overall.
- Ian Dempsey finished second for the Lynx at 40:14, with Evan Swift coming in next at 41:32.3 and Patrick Teasdale finished at 42:45.2.
The Lynx are off until October when they visit CCRI on the 2nd for the Tri-State Invitational.