WEST HARTFORD, CT. -- The Lesley men's basketball team fell to the St. Joseph Blue Jays on Saturday afternoon. The Lynx drop to 0-8 on the season, while the Blue Jays advance to 3-2.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Chase Howard led the Lynx with 19 points. Howard ranks fourth in the NECC with a 19.4 points per game average and is shooting a career-best 50% this season. He also added five rebounds in this one.
- The Lynx also got a good day from Treyvon Trent. Trent had 13 points and 7 rebounds for Lesley.
- The Blue Jays jumped out to a 51-18 halftime lead. Ryan O'Neill scored 15 of his 18 total points in the first half, with Nadir Dixon-Thompson scoring nine of his ten off the bench in the first.
- Lesley battled back in the second half, but the Blue Jays were too far ahead. The Lynx had their best three-point shooting frame of the season in the second half, shooting four for nine from beyond the arc. Kyle Murphy was hot from three all day, as he went three for four and totaled 11 points.
- The Blue Jays had a balanced attack on the boards, with every player in their lineup registering at least two rebounds. Sam Majek led the team with five, while six other players had four.
The Lynx continue searching for a win when they travel to take on Suffolk College on Thursday December 5th at 7 PM.