BOSTON, MA. -- The Lesley men's basketball team lost again to the Emerson Lions on Tuesday night by a score of 103-70. The Lynx fall to 0-9 on the season, while the Lions move up to 5-4 overall.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Kostas Tatsis led the Lynx in his best game of the season. Tatsis scored 25 points and grabbed eight rebounds, while adding two assists and a steal. He shot ten of fourteen from the floor and made four of eight free throws all in twenty minutes off the bench.
- James DeBoise had a strong night for Lesley as well in his second straight start. In only fourteen minutes, DeBoise had twelve points and three rebounds. Chase Howard added thirteen points and five rebounds for the Lynx.
- The Lions were led by Jarred Houston with eighteen points and Jack O'Connor with seventeen, while James Beckwith added sixteen off the bench. Houston also grabbed eleven rebounds for a double-double performance.
- As a team, Emerson had fifteen offensive rebounds that they turned into 25 second chance points. They also scored thirteen points off of Lesley's turnovers.
- The Lynx had one of their better shooting nights of the season, going for 43.3% from the field and 38.1% from three. The Lions were too much to handle, but improvements were clear from the Lynx.
The Lynx break for the winter holidays and get back in action on Saturday January 4th with a 2 PM road game against Amherst College.