HENNIKER,NH. – The Lesley men's basketball team fell to the New England College Pilgrims Saturday afternoon by a score of 114-87. The Lynx drop to 0-18 on the season and 0-7 in conference, while the Pilgrims improve to 14-6 and 5-2 in conference play.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Chase Howard led the Lynx with 21 points, while adding 5 assists and 3 rebounds.
- Senior Treyvon Trent was right behind him in the scoring column adding 20 points while going 4-6 from three.
- Freshmen Scott Barlow played well for the Lynx off the bench by chipping in with 12 points, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists.
- The Pilgrims had a well-balanced offense with six different players who scored double-digits.
- Calvin Cheek led the way with 16 points and added 6 steals.
- NEC was able to turn Lesley's 29 turnovers into 46 points and added 22 points off of their offensive rebounds.
- Lesley was able to outshoot the Pilgrims shooting 54.5% from the field and 44.4% from beyond the arc.
The Lynx return home for a non-conference match-up with Norwich University at 7:30PM on Wednesday February 5th.