FRANKLIN, MA. -- The Lesley Men's Basketball team lost their second game in a row on Monday night, falling 81-65 to the Dean College Bulldogs. The Lynx drop to 2-3 overall this season, while the Bulldogs move up to 3-0 so far.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Both teams played evenly through the beginning of the first half, but Dean was able to go on an 8-0 run with around six minutes left to take a solid lead into halftime. The run ended up being the difference maker in the first half, as Dean went into halftime with a 40-32 lead.
- Lesley struggled to make shots when it counted in this game, while Dean shot a solid 47.8% from the field. The good shooting percentage ended up being a key factor for the Bulldogs due to their poor free throw shooting. They got more opportunities at the line than the Lynx, but only made 56% of their shots.
- Each team played nearly identically in the second half, both scoring one more point than they did in the first half. It was enough to keep the Bulldogs ahead and give them the win.
- Gabe McCrary had another impressive night for the Lynx, scoring 25 points and adding five rebounds and four assists. Michael Langford had another double-double of 11 points and 11 rebounds, while Kyle Murphy added ten points before fouling out.
- Mark Blair scored 26 points to lead Dean, while Winston Bryan added 22. Dean'sd amage came mostly from their starters, with the bench only scoring three total points on the night.
The Lynx return home to take on Norwich University tomorrow, Tuesday November 16, at 7 PM.