Medford, MA. - Both Lesley Men's and Women's Track & Field programs competed at the Tufts Snowflake Classic at Dussault Track on Saturday afternoon on the campus of Tufts University. The Women's team competed in four different events, while the Men's team competed in three.
- In the Women's 100 meter dash, Katelyn Andrews (Newington, CT.) finished as the fasted Lynx with a time of 14.48 for 39th. Emma DeOliveria (Wellesley, MA.) finished just behind in 43rd place clocking at 14.77. Following De Oliveria, Theresa Pereira (Hopedale, MA.) finished in 46th place (15.59), Michelle Ginouves (Harvard, MA.) paced 48th place (17.12), and Kelly Flynn (Maynard, MA.) was tabbed 49th (18.83).
- Andrews posted the top time for the Lynx in the 200 meter dash, posting a time of 30.63 for 68th place. De Oliveira finished just behind with a time of 30.94 for 71st place.
- In the 400 meter dash, Kayla Ranere (Danbury, CT) finished with a time of 1:09.65 for 44th place.
- Meanwhile, Anne Cooper (Harvard, MA.) finished the 1500 meters in 6:37.75 to finish in 70thplace.
- As for the Men, three Lynx competed in the 100 and 200 meter dash. Tyler Gomes (Plymouth, MA.) led the pack in the 100 dash with a time of 12.95 (50th place), Jalen Philogene (West Hartford, CT.) followed behind clocking in at 13.25 (51st place), while Will Erwin (Scitaute, MA.) rounded out the group finishing in 19.40 (53th place). In the field events, Steven Newman (Natick, MA.) placed 30th in the shot put with a distance of 6.56 meters
Lesley with next compete on Friday, April 5th, at the Regis Spring Classic beginning at 2:30PM.